Akhsah was established with a vision to look after the health of individuals in a holistic fashion. It is our goal to be a health provider of choice for everyone through quality, cost-effectiveness, environmental and social consciousness

Board of Directors

Mr. Ferit Şahenk is a renowned name in the corporate world. A graduate from The American School in Switzerland (TASIS) and Boston College, he rise to fame after acquiring two food retail chains operated NTV by funding the expansion by selling part of the group’s Garanti Bank to the public. Understanding that top talent is essential to running a diverse group, he also created a recruitment division, Humanitas. Revenues for 1999 at privately held Doğuş Group hit $5.7 billion. In May 2000, he instituted centralized back-office operations for Doğuş‘ multiple banks and is doing the same for its auto dealerships. To its banking business, Şahenk added leasing, insurance and cashback reward schemes like those of Discover Card in the United States – financial services still uncommon in Turkey at the time.

Susanne Hanna Ursula Klatten (née Quandt, born 28 April 1962) is a German billionaire heiress, the daughter of Herbert and Johanna Quandt. As of May 2021, her net worth was estimated at US$25.5 billion, ranking her the richest woman in Germany and the 65th richest person in the world according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. Klatten was born in Bad Homburg, Germany. After gaining a degree in business finance, she worked for the advertising agency Young & Rubicam in Frankfurt from 1981 to 1983.[3] This was followed by a course in marketing and management at the University of Buckingham, and an MBA from IMD Business School in Lausanne specialising in advertising. She gained further business experience in London with Dresdner Bank, the Munich branch of management consultants McKinsey and the bank Bankhaus Reuschel & Co.

Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Schaeffler (born 19 October 1964) is a German billionaire businessman, owner of 80% of the holding company INA Holding Schaeffler GmbH & Co. KG, which includes Schaeffler AG. His mother, Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler, owns the other 20%.[1] Both inherited their fortune from Schaeffler’s father, Georg Schaeffler, who died in 1996. Schaeffler is the head of the supervisory board of Schaeffler Group and a member of the supervisory board of Continental AG. As of March 2020, Schaeffler was ranked by ‘Forbes’ as the 96th richest person in the world, with a net worth of $11.2 billion

Our Team

Chief Executive Officer

Fabio Violante

Chief Operating Officer

Massimo banzi

Chief Financial Officer

Drew Baglino

Chief Marketing Officer

Ma Huateng

Chief of Corporate Affairs

James Murdoch

Navigating health and well-being

Healthcare is a deeply personal choice and selecting the right solution is a hard choice for the consumer, coupled with the rise of consumerism in the healthcare industry. We believe that Akhsah Pharma is uniquely positioned to navigate todays health ecosystem that contains multiple challenges including rising costs, digital disruption and technological innovation.

Rising costs and affordability paradox

Digital disruption and consumer power

Technical innovations with improved access